Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 16 July 2015

Ponies and Cats!

On Monday, I went to Pony Club. This week it was just me and Summer. The first challenge we had to do was to lead Jeannie across all of the stables and turn her around. Jeannie did not want to co-operate with me. As soon as she caught the smell of hay, she pulled me aside and dragged me into an empty stable to eat the hay! The second attempt went much better, and I managed to make her go the right way!
The next challenge was much harder. In the training arena, we set up some obstacles to jump over and weave in and out of. On my first attempt, I did terrible. Obviously pulling Jeannie along was not the way to make her trot. On the second attempt, I did so much better! At the end of the race, I was absolutely whacked. I had to run up and down the field 8 times!




After that, I got to ride Towney and we practiced the rising trot (which is when you have to stand up in the stirrups and sit down while the pony is trotting). I think I did pretty good!

The next day, I went to Wilcats! It's the last lesson until September. For the last lesson, the seniors were put into groups of 4 and we had to pick a song, add harmonies and then record it! We used proper headphones, mic stands and everything! It was very nerve-racking, but we did pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment