Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 16 July 2015

Partying Pooches!

Last week, I went to Gamlingay for the end-of-term summer party! There were loads to do like face painting and dancing! Unfortunately, I didn't get to get a face paint cause I was too busy dancing and playing musical statues!



After the party, all of the kids went outside to play.
I had a great time!




On Sunday, me, mom and dad went to the East Of England Dog Show! They had competitons for the best of breeds and classes of the dogs.


After we had been walking around for a while, we heard a terrible cry. It sounded like loads of babies wailing out. When we turned the corner, we found out what was making the dreadful sound. A pack of about 30 huskies were howling and shouting out at each other. All of the huskies were rescues and a few of them were disabled. I got to stroke a few of them and they were actually really loving!
Near the end of the show, we went to the main building to see the winners! We actually predicted who the 2 best in show dogs were!
One of them was an adorable female papillon and the other one was a massive white dog that looked like a newfoundland. I don't know what breed it was, but it was beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment