Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Pony Club!

Yesterday, I went to Pony Club!
This week I got to ride Mickey and Summer rode Jeannie. It was really fun because we went on the roads! Mickey was wearing horse shoes so he liked to walk on the roads. All I could hear was "clip clop clip clop clip clop" for 10 minutes! On the walk, we had to keep looking over our shoulder to check for cars. 2 cars and 2 vans went by, but the ponies handled it just fine!



When we got back inside, we got to clean the straps and reins and then assemble them to actually fit a pony! All of the kids took turns getting to be the pony and it was really complicated and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment