Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 12 June 2015

June Catch-up!

Sorry I haven't done a blog post in ages! I guess I've just been really busy (and lazy)!

First, I went to my second lesson of Pony Club! I learned about the dangers of ponies and what not to do. I also got to play a cool game with sticky notes. A few body parts of a pony were written down on sticky notes and me and the other kids had to stick them where we thought they went! I got withers (how difficult is that?!) but I got it! The withers are between the pony's shoulders. And of course, I got to ride a pony, I got to ride Mickey. Mickey was pure white and he was an absolute giant! He was really well behaved though. This week, we got to trot the ponies. I had someone holding on to a rope, but the two kids behind me had to do it by themselves! I don't think I'll have anyone helping me next week!

The other day, I went to a cool summer fair at Woolmer Green. It was Alice in Wonderland themed! If you ask me, it wasn't as good as the other parties that I'd been to, but it was still pretty cool. All the kids got to decorate masks. I chose to try one of the masks that you scratch to create a pattern. When you scratch the black side of the mask, it leaves a rainbow colour behind! It's really cool!

The masks were way too small! They wouldn't fit my face!

There was also an amazing bubble-man there! He made giant bubbles, put bubbles inside of bubbles and even put people inside of bubbles! It was really awesome! Mom got a cool picture which I'll put on later.
It felt quite scary inside a bubble.


I was the first to catch a bubble on my nose!

Yesterday, I went to Gamlingay. We got to make pizzas and decorate paper bags! The pizza wasn't that good, but I still enjoyed it!

The cheese tasted good

After making pizzas, everyone went to the park. In the middle of a game, I found a little wingless green fly! It was so adorable, I carried it everywhere! Mother was seeing if my arm was burnt so she was patting it. I tried to warn her in time but she squished my little green fly! R.I.P Lime.

Once almost everyone was gone, me, Tilly and Lavinia started playing in the sand! BIG MISTAKE! My new white shorts were sandy-brown with dirt and I don't think they'll ever be clean again.. Sorry mom.

Anyway, June's been really busy! I wonder what will happen next?

The finished bags. Tilly likes feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment