Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 26 June 2015

Space Dome!

The last sleepover adventure was the Space Dome at Gamlingay. It was a giant, dome shaped tent that  is blacked out on the inside. The guy who was giving us a talk projected pictures of planets and stars on the roof of the dome. Me and Tilly lay on our backs, so it felt like we were stargazing! We learned quite a few random facts like the fact that you can fit 3,000 Earths on Jupiter!

We played a cool game...

...we had to get the ball (planet) in the right hole!


Afterwards, we went into the park to play! It seems as though I'm cursed as I lost my coat! I left it in some part of the forest and I was planning to come back to it at the end of the day. However, when I went to find it, it was gone!


Anyway, I'm doing my Wildcats show tomorrow and I'm really nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment