Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 22 June 2015

Sleepover and Gymkhana

Yesterday, I went to Wrest Park to see Tilly, Lavinia and William! We played for a little bit but Tilly couldn't wait to get home because she was coming home with me for a sleepover! We haven't had much time for playing, because today we went to Pony Club! It was wet and cold but it was still really fun! We did some gymkhana in groups of 3. Me, Tilly and Faith got to take turns riding Dylan. We got to weave him through poles, carry  little blue rings and we even got to lead him! It was only meant to be a gentle walk, but it turns out that Dylan is very competitive! He was trying to cheat by trotting! In the end, we got 1st place! Me, Tilly and Faith were given a beautiful blue rosette! My very first award!

We did some stuff indoors because it was pouring with rain!
Dylan



We got 1st place in the Gymkhana

No comments:

Post a Comment