Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 28 June 2015

Wildcats Live!



Yesterday, I did my Wildcats Live show at the Cresset Theatre in Peterborough! It was very hectic and scary, but I really enjoyed it! I took part 4 pieces. The first one was the opening, Let it Be. We didn't do a dance for that, but I was still really nervous!
The second one was Help. All of the seniors from all of the different groups. It was quite difficult to do the dance because the stage was so crowded!
The third song I was in was my class piece, Smash. I was extremely nervous for that one because we had to do a lift  with one of my classmates called Maisie. It was really difficult, but we did it perfect!
The last piece I was in was the finale. It was almost perfect, except for the fact that my group couldn't get on the stage! The curtain we were behind  wouldn't open so a few of the people went under it before we found the actual entrance ! Oops!

Even though I was shattered after the day of being at the Cresset, I still had a great time! I can't wait for next year!

Off to the Show

No comments:

Post a Comment