Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 16 June 2015

3rd Session of Pony Club!

The title says it all!  On Monday I went to my 3rd session of Pony Club! This week, it was just me and Summer! We learnt about the different colours of ponies and how to do a standing trot. A standing trot is when you stand up in the stirrups for a second and then sit down again while the pony's trotting! It's so difficult and it really hurts! I didn't give up though! Mom got some cool videos and a few pictures of me! Unfortunately, it takes years to upload videos to blogspot so you can't see how fast I was going.

Sorry this post is a bit short, I'll try to do a longer one next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment