Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 24 July 2014

Whipsnade Zoo!

The elephants were cool
On Thursday, I went to Whipsnade Zoo with Mom and Tilly! I had such a great time! There were loads of talks but way too much walking! The first talk, the bear talk, was only a short walk, then the next talk (forgot what it was! Oops!) was ages away! All the talks were too far away from each other, that's the only bad bit about the zoo.

I was a bit disappointed because all of the wolves and lynx were hiding in the bushes. The bears were caged in a really tiny cage and when the school kids got to feed them, they hit the bears with the food which must have hurt!


The penguins had the best area but it was the longest walk! The penguins had 2 pools all to themselves! Well, they shared with the ducks and some other birds, but I don't think the penguins minded.
In the lion area, there was a giant lion skin from a real lion! It  had been shot and its skin had been found when someone was trying to smuggle it through customs! You could see the scar from where it had been shot, it was so sad!

After the penguins we were exhausted so we had a ride on the zoo bus and played in the park for a bit. The park was really fun! There were climbing frames everywhere and I went on them! I hurt my foot a bit on the net climbing frames, but it didn't really hurt.
Resting our feet!!

After the zoo, Tilly came back home with me to continue the sleepover!
Here are more pics from the Zoo.

Me and Tilly being silly!

There's the beautiful penguin enclosure!
There's a mysterious type of animal around the zoo, but they're so cute!
That's how tall I am compared to a Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment