Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Cherries!

I have been growing beautiful lilies and a cherry tree in my garden for a while now, and they look really cool! Mom let me eat one of the cherries (after washing it, of course!), but it tasted so sour! I can almost still taste it in my mouth, and this is ages after I ate it! I'll give the cherries another week or so, then try to eat another one! Hopefully the next one will be sweet and not sour! Mom says it's because they are not ripe yet, but I couldn't wait!

Here's me before I ate the sour cherry!

The sour taste is coming back to my mouth!

The cherries look beautiful, shame they don't taste the same..



Here are the lilies. They look beautiful but Mom hates the smell!
They are beautiful aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment