Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sleepover!

Tilly came to my house for a 5 night sleepover! From Wednesday all the way to Monday! I had such a great time, I learned how to make Loom bands (I have loads of them now), started playing Sims 2 again and taught Tilly how to play Minecraft! I wished she could have stayed for a week, but on Thursday, we're going to the zoo and I might bring her home for another sleepover! I can't wait!


We did get some pictures, but I'll upload them when they're on the laptop.

And here they are!

We went to the fun-fair in Peterborough!



We went swimming at the Lido. It was really hot but the pool was FREEZING!!



We sunbathed by the pool. Mom was mad because we soaked the towels and had nothing to dry with.
We had a delicious meal at the Sugar Mill

We drew Pokémon!
Me and Tilly at the park

No comments:

Post a Comment