Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 24 July 2014

Sleepover Excitement!

Another 5-nighter?! Tilly came round to my house for another 5 night sleepover! We made loads of Loom Bands, had a pillow fight, went to Woburn Safari Park, and had a delicious dinner!

Me and Tilly tried a different type of loom band, a waterfall (or at least I think it was  a waterfall)! We spread the loom bands over 3 fingers and our middle finger went really grey! So we didn't make a waterfall bracelet, I might try using a loom for that type!


When it was time for bed, Tilly decided we should have a pillow fight! She won, of course, but it was still fun! We wacked each other down with pillows and I hurt myself a bit but it was okay.




The Bird Show




The day after, we had a very special trip to Woburn Safari Park! First, we went around all of the animals but I was a bit disappointed because the wolves weren't out. It was just too hot! After we went around, we went to a bird show! I thought it was cool but Mom said it was a bit boring.

Then we checked out the Gift Shop! Tilly got herself and Lavinia a cool cup with a windy straw and I got two rubber animals! A cobra and a crocodile!

We tried to go around the safari a second time but we were too late so me and Tilly played in the gigantic soft play! There was a really bumpy, fast and high slide but I went on it twice! I did feel a bit sick after it though.

Me and Tilly doing all the hard work!

None of us knew what the walk-about-bit was like, so me and Tilly were over the moon when we saw a ride where you pedalled a giant plastic swan around a river! Dad came with us to help but me and Tilly did all the work!

Either way, I had a great time even though I didn't get to see any wolves!






Tilly was a bit scared of the Ostriches

Me and Tilly in the park at Woburn



After Woburn Safari Park, me and Tilly played a game where she was a fox and I was a wolf making dens and looking after our pups!

Then, we went to The Sugar Mill to have a delicious dinner! I was stuffed and so tired afterwards!

The time passed so quickly, but I sure am tired and need a brake from long sleepovers!
I will upload pictures as soon as they're on the laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment