Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Toothless and Lost Cats!



I was feeling rather arty, so me and mom drew Toothless from the How To Train Your Dragon movie! I did a post about HTTYD 2, remember?
I feel rather accomplished with this drawing, and I think it's better than mom's! Considering this is my first attempt of drawing Toothless, I think I did excellent!

I had quite the adventure today, it involved cats! Mom showed me a picture on Facebook of a lost cat in Bourne, so I went out looking for it when I took Maisie on a walk. I found an adorable cat hidden in the tall grass, that looked just like the lost one, but it wouldn't let me see it's collar to confirm if it was the lost cat. I rushed back home and dropped Maisie off as fast as I could, then darted back outside to see if the cat had moved. It hadn't, but I could tell it wasn't going to come to me, despite how much I tried sweet talking to it.
Later, on Maisie's second dog walk, I looked out for the cat again but it had disappeared completely.  However in it's place was a grey/blue cat with short fur and white markings! It was beautiful, so I went back home to get some cat treats to coax it with. Luckily, even though I don't have a cat, we have treats for the "Sainsbury's cat", but that's another story!
The cat looked at the treats curiously and twitched her nose, but she couldn't be persuaded to leave her hiding place in the tall grass. I was so disappointed, I would've loved to have stroked her. I threw the treats near her and she ate them almost instantly! I felt so accomplished, I just hope I can find the real lost cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment