Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 10 July 2016

Triple Party!





It was my friend Niamh's birthday recently and to celebrate she had a joint birthday party with her little sister Sienna and her little brother Tyler! Since it was such a big party and so many people were invited, the party took place in the big village hall. To keep everyone entertained, there were two massive bouncy castles and even two sumo wrestling suits! The suits were very heavy, but it was fun to crash into people with them on!



Can you see me?


Sumo wrestling!!



When it was time to eat, all of the kids took a seat at the three giant buffet tables; each kid had their own table theme going on. Our table was a beach theme. We began to tuck into all of the delicious food. There was lots to choose from and it was all very tasty. My favourite were the mini cocktail sausages and the triangular ham sandwiches. Tilly seemed to like the breadsticks a lot; she had six of them!

For dessert, we had a bunch of mini, handmade, chocolate cupcakes. They were so amazing, I could have eaten hundreds of them! Niahm's grandma had made them!
Delicious mini cup-cakes




 As well as the mini cupcakes, there were pink and lilac party rings and tasty bowls of fruit.  Tilly seemed to like the cupcakes too, I won't tell you how many she had!



Party Goggles!



Cheers Tilly!



Too many Cup-cakes!!!




When the party was over, me, Tilly and Lavinia went to a nearby park and played there for a long while. We spent ages going down the slide over and over, since mother wanted a good photo of all of us on the slide together! I was exhausted by the time she finally managed to get a good shot of us all in the frame. It was certainly a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment