Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 25 July 2016

Deeping Pony Show!



Since I just couldn't wait until Pony Club to be around some horses and ponies, mom and dad took me to the Deeping Pony Show. It was much smaller than Belton Horse Trials, but it was a lot of fun. There were lots of competitions to watch. The best part of the day was the fact that almost everyone had a horse and they just walked them around the field like dogs!


It was great being so close to the horses. There was a particularly naughty horse who kept sticking his nose into everything, literally! He explored his owners' picnic basket and nearly knocked it over on the grass. The trash can wasn't so lucky, as the horse managed to pull that down and tip out some of the rubbish in it.

Even though the show itself was quite small, I really enjoyed being so close to all of the horses. If the show is on next year, I'll definitely go again!


No comments:

Post a Comment