Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 1 April 2016

Sleepovers, Bicycles and a Pampered Pooch

It's April! This year is going by really fast.

As you can tell by the title of the post, one of my friends came round for a sleepover! It wasn't Tilly this time though, it was Liv-Astrid. She, and her crazy brothers came for the day but Liv-Astrid stayed over. She was planning to only stay one night, but she loved the Shovlin Hotel so much she decided to stay for another night!
We did arts and crafts, watched movies and even learnt a bit about bikes!(I wasn't expecting that!)

Why do boys always pull faces on photos?!!




Glass painting


My candle holder

The finished result!

At a bike shop called Halfords, Liv-Astrid and her brothers were booked in  to have a talk about bike maintenance. I didn't really want to join in because I knew nothing about bikes or how to ride them, but somehow I was persuaded to join in! We learnt how to make sure everything was safe with a bike and how to fix a puncture in a tyre. I found the whole talk a bit boring, to be honest but I guess these things are good to know. I enjoyed looking around Halfords though; I especially liked the GoPro cameras.

Fixing a puncture

My certificate!




Even though it was only 2 days it was a fun sleepover. We did glass painting one day and then Watercolours the next. We watched lots of TV, including a new show which I love, and now Liv-Astrid loves it too! It's called Miraculous. We took Maisie on some  exciting long walks. I'll definitely be inviting Liv-astrid around again!


In celebration of summer coming, Maisie got a new haircut! She looks like a completely different dog now. Her fur feels like a super-soft teddy bear! The groomer came round to our house with a trailer that was being pulled by his car. In the trailer it was like a mini salon! Maisie didn't approve of it very much, but I thought it was cool.

Good enough for CRUFTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment