Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Final Resturant!

I'm really sorry how late this is! I've been really busy (and a bit lazy)!

Me, my mom and my dad finally found the perfect restaurant! It's called The Woodhouse Arms.


The Woodhouse Arms, Corby Glen.

From the outside, it's perched on a hill in a beautiful village. When you go inside, it's really homely and welcoming. The staff are friendly and the food is delicious! I had the beef. It was beautifully done, just pink enough to make it soft. The gravy was smooth and full of flavour and I even liked the veg! The Yorkshire pudding was gigantic! So big I had to share it with dad!

For value for money, I'd give it  4 stars. For atmosphere I'd give it a 5! I'd also give service a 5. The food was perfect, so it gets a 5! The overall score is 10 out of 10!



It's the first time I have ever eaten gravy!

Chocolate Fudge Cake. Delicious!!

P.S. It was so good, we've been back again! Still delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment