Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Spooky Gamlingay!

It's that time of year again! Halloween!! Mom's frantically digging out last year's costume, ready for the parties! Let's hope it fits! I had my first party of 2015, but it didn't exactly go to plan. It was at Gamlingay. Unfortunately, it was a bit of a disaster at the beginning, but it got better. When we finally got there, the car park was still being redone, so we had to park miles away on the busy village street! Mom was stressed because we were already running late! After getting parked, I looked for my costume and my mask in the boot. Mom thought I had put it in there, and I thought she had put it in there! That was when I realised that not only had I forgotten my cool, hand painted mask, but I forgot to bring my dress as well! I had no costume whatsoever. I felt a bit weird when I saw everyone in a costume, but I got used to it eventually.
Pumpkin!
 
When I got there, the first thing I noticed was a huge bouncy castle! It was very suffocating inside, as there was no lights and lots of noisy kids bouncing all over my feet! I didn't stay in there for long! Then I spotted something else. Balloons!  I started playing with them! They're just so much fun! Next I spied the little cars. You didn't have to pedal them, so they were perfect for me! I waited and watched everyone like a hawk, waiting for someone to get off one. In the end, my waiting paid off and I got on one! It was so much fun, that I could have stayed on it forever. Unfortunately, I had to get off to have some lunch.

Near the end of the party, every kid was called to sit in a circle. Then I realised that it was the best costume competition! The only trouble is, I didn't have a costume! I stayed in it anyway. It wasn't surprising when I didn't win first place! I still got a few presents and chocolates though.

Cool costumes..but not for me!


Unfortunately, both of the parks were closed, so me and Tilly just played in the  big empty room until it was time to go home. Even though I forgot to dress up, I still had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment