Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween! Día de Muertos!

To all of my readers (2 of you, or something like that!), Happy Halloween!
I hope you had a really fun, spooky day! I got loads of trick or treaters at my door, all of my favourite sweets are gone! Oh well, there's still lots of unwanted fudge bars for me to eat!

Just like last year, mom did my makeup as a Sugar Skull.
Sugar Skulls come from Mexico, where they don't celebrate Halloween, but "Day Of The Dead". Sugar Skulls can be seen everywhere in Mexico during "Day of the Dead", and that might sound a bit scary, but it's actually a beautiful festival. It's all about honouring the dead with food, flowers, candles, parades, decorative masks and dancing skeletons.
I would actually like to go to Mexico to see the festivals, join in with the parties, and I love dressing up!

Día de Muertos!


Even "River" loves Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment