Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 1 July 2013

Minecraft 1.6!!!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile; I've been moving house and recently something extremely exciting has come! Minecraft 1.6!! Every "Minecraft-er" has been waiting for this! The Horse Update! Adds leads, carpets mules, donkeys, horses, horse Armour, and more! The disappointing thing is.... (Texture-Pack lovers will hate this...) You have to find the texture packs again, it deletes them. That is annoying. But other than that everything is epic! New minecraft launcher as well!
Some little tips:
  1.  If you are riding a horse/donkey and press E, you can put horse armour and saddles on your horse.
  2.  With leads, you can walk dogs, cats and horses. You can also tie them to fences.
  3.  To tame a horse all you have to do is get on the horse a few times and let it kick you off. Eventually, you can put a Saddle on it and steer just like a pig but without the Carrot On Stick!
  4.  When you use the "Spawn Horse" spawn egg, it has a fifty-fifty chance of Spawning a Donkey.
 Hope these helped and good luck installing it and playing!

About moving house, I moved to a beautiful house in Linconshire! There's a lovely Two For One pub and a Tesco just round the conor! There's lots of animals around and excellent paths for taking Maisie down for walks! It is a five bedroom/two floors and I claimed both of the attic bedrooms and the bathroom as mine! My bedroom's pink, bathroom's green and my play room is gonna be beige with posters everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment