Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 19 July 2013

What I want to do when I grow up!

I've already clearly decided where I would love to work... Mojang. Mojang is the amazing game creating company that has created many games (including Minecraft!) Some of these games are Cobalt, Cave Game (Original Minecraft) and probably the most popular is Minecraft. The reason why I want to work here is because I have loads of great ideas for future MC updates. Here are some:
  1. Make more mods into minecraft (example: add the Doggy Talents Mod)
  2. Make mods easier to install and bring the Mod Folder into Reasource Packs Folder.
  3. Make bats tamable with honey.
  4. Add honey and honey trees.
  5. Make Witches and Huts more common in Swamp Biomes.
  6. Add Notch.
  7. Add Herobrine back into the game and have a setting to disable him.
  8. Make more Tamed Wolf and Untamed Wolf textures.
  9. Add more NPC Models.
  10. Make more tamable Mobs
  11. Add more Bosses
  12. Add The Aether Mod
  13. Add the Mars Mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment