Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 3 December 2016

Update on my Wii!

In my last post, I mentioned that I was going to try to convert a Wii game so I could play it on my laptop. I spent my entire Thursday evening desperately trying to make it work but I just couldn't do it. I figured out that to do it, I needed to pay £6.00 for a SD card. I definitely don't think the SD card was worth £6.00, but I was determined to succeed so I bought it anyway!
I tried again with the SD card and it actually worked. I could hardly believe it! The instructions on how to actually convert the Wii game were very complicated so I don't think I'd be able to explain them. If you want to know how to do it, you can read the tutorial by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment