Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Pony Club Games!

Despite the bleak weather, I still had a fantastic time at Pony Club yesterday! We played gymkhana games bareback. We had to do things like get a ring off a pole at one end of the school then ride down to the other end of the school and put the ring on the pole at that end then run back. It was a lot of fun! I really enjoy riding bareback since it's very comfortable and warm compared to sitting on a leather saddle.

At the end of the day, we lined up and posed for the camera!


Sitting sidesaddle!

Sitting backwards!



No comments:

Post a Comment