Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas party time.


This year there was a change to the Christmas Party at Gamlingay; there was no buffet and no Santa! Instead we all watched a pantomime.


 I've never really like pantomimes and I still don't like them! It might not have been so bad if I'd had a chair to sit on but all of the "kids" had to sit on the floor which was OK at first. However, the pantomime seemed to go on forever and the floor was so uncomfortable, my legs were going into a cramp! I managed to join in with a couple of songs though.


There was no food, but lots of chocolate coins and mince pies. It wasn't the best party I've been to, but it was nice to see Tilly again.



In other news, we finally decorated our Ginger-Bread house!






No comments:

Post a Comment