Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 27 October 2016

Catch-up Post!





I've done a lot of things since my last blog post and I just couldn't find the time to post about them all!

Lately, I've been making a lot of progress at Pony Club so Lora decided that it was time that Lily and I got to learn to canter! I always expected cantering to be really smooth. I was so surprised at how rocky it was when the horse started cantering that I almost fell off! When I cantered a second time, I was much more prepared and it was a lot of fun. I felt like I was going really fast! When the horse was cantering, I felt like I was on a very rocky speedboat going over massive waves in the ocean.





Me and mom went back up to the Guild Hall in Grantham to see a beautiful ballet of Romeo And Juliet. Even though ballets aren't really my thing, I thought it was quite good.



I've recently discovered that Manga books are quite expensive. Manga are like Japanese comic books. The word manga, pronounced Mahn-ga, with a hard G, is Japanese for "random or whimsical pictures".  Mom and dad weren't very pleased when I told them I wanted to spend around £65 on a bunch of books. They gave in eventually, though, so now I own 7 novels of the manga series Servamp. It's amazing how much of the Japanese language I am learning! The rest of the series isn't released yet but I'll definitely buy it once it comes out.






The other day I had a massive clear out of all of my old games and dvds and I found a copy of my favourite game Okami. The game was meant for the Wii but I really wanted to play it on my laptop so I found a (very complicated) way to convert game so I can play it on my laptop. I doubt it'll actually work but I'm still going to try it anyway. I'll tell you if it works in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment