Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 16 August 2015

Pony Club!

Last Monday, I went to Pony Club. This week, we practised our rising trot. I certainly feel like I did better this week! After the riding, we had another competition! We were set into teams of two and we had to race against the other teams to completely clean out a stable. We had to change the water, empty the stable of the dirty hay, get two massive bags of fresh hay and spread it out and clean out all the poos! It was very tiring. Thankfully I had a strong team-mate to help me carry all of the heavy things!  My team came 3rd. We all won a little chocolate! It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment