Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 16 August 2015

Birthday!

Yesterday, I went to Liv-astrid's birthday party! I had an awesome time! First, we played with the balloons and opened presents until everyone arrived. Once everyone was here, we started tucking into delicious cupcakes! I had a lemon drizzle one.


We even got to sprinkle sugar crystals on our cakes!


Glass painting

We did some crafts where we painted onto glass candle holders. They came out really good!

Then we lit the awesome flower candles on Liv-astrid's birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday. The candle even playd the Happy Birthday tune. It was so cool! Just like a water-lily.

After that, we burned off all of our energy in the garden before watching Karate Kid 2! After we finished watching the movie, we went to the park!



When we came back, we had dinner. We had some macaroni cheese, potatoes and a bit of salad. It was really nice. After a bit more fun in the garden, it was time for me to go home. Tilly and Lavinia stayed at Liv-Astrid's for a sleepover!

Anyway, thanks for the awesome time. I loved the little party bag!

Finished candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment