Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Pony Club Again!

Yesterday I went to Pony Club after a 2 week break.
I got to ride Mickey which I was very happy about. He is so obedient and stops and goes when I tell him to! We practised the "rising trot" again and I think I did it perfectly.





After we finished riding I put Mickey back in his stable, gave him a pat and carried his saddle, which is heavy, to the Tack room.
When I got back to the yard I was put in to a team of 4. Three were "Summer School" children around my age. We were in a competition!
We had to race against other teams to assemble the ropes and reigns. Next we had to name three different parts of Tack and then we had to name three parts of the Saddle, three parts of the Grooming Kit and three parts of the Pony. Lastly, we had to lead Cindy to the Training School, where we retrieved our prize ; a box of Quality Street chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment