Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 5 May 2014

Lincoln! Not the place Lincoln, but the name Lincoln!!!!

Today is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! Today started out as just a normal day. Me, my mom and my dad were going to the garden store and I, as usual, was going to look at the hamsters. I spotted this really cute one called Lincoln that had stuffed  a giant peanut in his mouth and immediately fell in love with him


I started adding up the prices of all the things for the hamster to see if he'd be cheap enough to persuade my mom and dad to let me get him. It all came to around £70. I went to the garden area and asked my mom, and she seemed to want to get him as well!  Mom told dad later on and he said I could have the hamster too! I bought everything myself, Lincoln's pretty-pink cage, his knaw balls and chews, his woodchips, his bedding, everything!


Lincoln's settling in nicely now. He's asleep in his little bed with all of his bedding covering him up. I couldn't be happier right now! I finally have a pet that is completely mine, after 2 years of asking to get one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment