Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 19 May 2014

Internet friends!

Who knew my best friends would be my internet friends? I've told you about my friend, Ralfie because we made a YouTube channel together, but now I will reveal our past! Whoosh!


Me and Ralfie met on the Minecraft HE (Home Educated* server when 1.7.2 came out. We met when I went to visit a town that had been griefed (destroyed) and I asked if I could live there. The town owner, Bond, said yes so I moved into Ralfie's house because I couldn't be bothered to make my own house.
So that was how me and Ralfie met, we moved into the same town. We've been friends for about 3 months now.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, the channel link doesn't work since the channel was taken down. Me and Ralfie don't know why, but we think it's because we kept viewing our video's on the channel's account. We didn't know this broke the rules. We also decided to abandon Youtube, since it takes way too long to upload a video.

    ReplyDelete