Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 10 May 2014

Belton House and Youtube!

Yesterday I went to Belton House! I've already made a post about Belton House when I first went there, so you can go see that post. I had a great time, but a little girl at the Indoor Play Area decided she wanted to follow me around and be my friend. I barely spent any time with Ruby because of the little girl because she was always in my shadow. I also hurt my leg when I was jumping about on the play things, but it's healed now.
Either way, I had a great time!
Me at Belton House. That's my"new friend" in the spotty coat.


A few days ago, me and my best friend Ralfie started a YouTube channel together! Yay! We make funny Minecraft videos but CAUTION, we are extremely random when we're in a Skype Call together!
Our YouTube channel is called Kamy Cheater. Kamy is both of our real names together, Katie and Amy, and Cheater because we like to cheat on certain games. If you have a Gmail account, please Subscribe to our channel and like our videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment