Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Anglian Wolf Society! ... Again!


A few days ago I went to the Anglian Wolf Society in Bedford. The Anglian Wolf Society is a really hidden place where they teach people about wolves. The place is so secretive that they don't give you the postcode until a few days before you go there, the Google postcode is wrong.


I saw the wolves doing really cool things! The only male wolf in the enclosures was snarling at dad, but I wasn't afraid of him. Me and some other kids went up to the hill quite far away from the wolves' enclosures and started howling the best we could. I didn't think that we could make the wolves howl, but 2 of them started doing a whimper howl and the third did a beautiful howl! Mom said she could have cried when the female wolf  howled so amazingly.


I also watched one of the wolves munch on raw chicken and some pretty tough  bones!  The crunching sounds that the wolf made were really loud.


Of course, I couldn't go home without getting another soft toy. I bought the last realistic wolf toy there was to get, so now I have the complete collection of wolf toys!!

 

 



After the wolves, me, mom and dad went to my favourite restaurant The Coal! The Coal is so awesome, it has fire-like lights and candles, they also serve really tasty food. Dad got a double-burger, so I ate one of the burgers that came with it. Mom had her favourite tasty chicken and ribs.


I had a really fun day that day! Can't wait until I can do it again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment