Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 22 February 2014

I'm one busy girl!

Not only have I got a Theatre (Lamda) exam tomorrow, but I have a Piano exam next Wednesday! I have a few piano concerts after that as well.
I've discovered a new delicious food: jam tarts! I bake them myself, no help at all! I bake blackcurrant, lemon curd and strawberry flavoured jam tarts. My dad loves them even more than his coconut cakes!

Strawberry and Coconut Tart.

Blackcurrant and Strawberry Tarts. Mmmm!


I'm also busy with a Pokémon X/Y (Generation VI) Pokedex book! A pokedex is the book of all the Pokémon!

That's not all;last week when I was meeting my friends in Bedford I got left out.
Taryn, Tilly and Elise told me, William, Freya and Lavinia, to stay away while they talked about sleepovers. Lavinia was crying, so me and Freya hugged her. If you don't know who Freya is, she's Taryn's older sister. Eventually, I just sat alone and Tilly came up to me to see if I was OK. I guess you could say we were all OK after that.
Despite that, I still want to go back to see all my friends again.


A few days ago, my Lincoln friend Lucy came over for a play date! We had a lot of fun with the houses and toys. It's always sad when friends leave, always boring too. I have to clean up the room as well. Lucy always says she'll help me, she never does though.


I've been reading a Michael Morpurgo book, Alone on the Wide Wide Sea. It's an excellent book, I'll do a proper review on it when I'm finished! It's about an orphan boy called Arthur. Arthur was separated from his sister, Kitty, in England, when he was shipped away to Australia. He met a friend on that boat, Marty. Marty protected him when the bullies tried to make Arthur's experience on the sea even worse. When the boys arrived in Australia, they were whipped and made to work for their food. Eventually a boy starved to death and another ran away and came back dead!! Eventually Marty and Arthur made it out; their lives only got worse.

I'll make a bigger review when I'm finished the book. It's a very long book so... give me time.
Buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment