Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 10 February 2014

Guinea Pigs Online: Christmas Quest!

I recently finished the amazing book called Guinea Pigs Online: Christmas Quest! (It's the 3rd book in the Guinea Pigs Online book series!) It was by Jennifer Gray and Amanda Swift and illustrated by Sarah Horne.
The guinea pigs are excited for Christmas! They're so happy to spend the holiday with their owners! But, they all take a trip to Peru to search for the treasure; but the Pigs find themselves searching for the stolen Christmas Coco Bean to save the Peruvian Guinea Pigs from the Condor! If Coco and Fuzzy don't recover the Christmas Coco Bean in time for Christmas Dinner, the Condor will eat all of the Peruvian Guinea Pigs!
The book is 169 pages long, and it has bonus activities in the back including Crosswords, Word Searches and recipes for some delicious food! I'd rate the book a 10/10 - best book so far! Easy to read and long chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment