Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 23 February 2014

'Brake a Leg!'

I broke a leg today! Not really, because if I did I probably wouldn't be typing this. My Musical Theatre exam was today; I was so nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach when I was walking through the door. But when I started singing, I was perfect! I hit all of the notes, done all the actions, had really deep emotions, EVERYTHING! I really think I'll pass, if I don't I'll be so unhappy. It'll take 6 weeks to get the results. 6 weeks!!! I can't wait that long!


Next up: Piano Exam! That's on Wednesday. I'm not so nervous for this one, I'm a bit more calm to be performing in front of complete strangers. I wish I was a mind reader to see what they're thinking about me... I wonder what they are thinking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment