Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 16 May 2016

Play Dates!

Usually when I have a play date, people come to my house, but this time it was different! On Wednesday, I went to Lillijana's house along with Summer. We had a really great time playing around in her bedroom and with her cats! If you know me, you'll know I really want a cat. Lillijana has three cats and I'm very jealous. She also has a very wooly and loving dog called Barnaby. His coat is really soft, it's like cuddling a lamb!

We played lots of random games like hide and seek and playing catch with one of the random bouncy balls in her room.

If it was a nicer, warmer day we would have went outside to play in her massive garden! Unfortunately it had been raining earlier and it was really cold. Oh well, hopefully next time it'll be more like summer-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment