Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 16 May 2016

Another Visit to Woolsthorpe Manor!





Ever since me and Tilly went to Woolsthorpe Manor a few weeks ago, Dad has been dying to go.  I had such a good time there, we went there again to see it with him!
Since we had all day to see the Manor itself, we had a little walk around the lovely village of Woolsthorpe. Opposite the Manor house, there is a massive paddock with three beautiful horses in it.  With the beautiful sky behind them, they looked incredible! I tried to coax them over but they were too busy munching sweet grass.





There was a lot more to do this time than when me and Tilly went to Woolsthorpe. In the main learning centre, there were a bunch of stalls with ladies selling craft kits and really pretty hand-made bunting. I just couldn't resist getting a little patchwork apple sewing kit! Mom bought some bunting with apples on it.
Outside of the learning centre, there were more stalls in the courtyard selling hand-made gifts and jewelry and I couldn't help but buy a couple of presents for my friends!

While we were there, we met up with Lillijana and her family. We played around for a while with the experiments and games until she had to go home. I liked the light experiments best!





Of course, the most impressive part of the trip was having a look around the Manor itself. Dad was definitely impressed with that! Even though I had already seen the house, it was still a lot of fun to see it again.





The kitchen is my favourite part of the house. I love the hares and ducks hanging from hooks and all the bowls of herbs and spices. There was even a plate of little pink and yellow biscuits made from almond paste. They looked just like Battenberg cake. That's my favourite cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment