Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Hacking and Socializing!

I got my first riding helmet a week or so ago and I love it! I feel like a proper horse rider now.
My first ride in my  new hat was really fun! Me and my other pony clubbers went out on a hack. The weather was rainy and sunny at the same time so there was a rainbow! It didn't last very long, though.
Eventually we reached a bridge which had a really big canal under it. It looked very pretty and scenic. We stopped to take some photos of all the ponies looking over the bridge. It looked like they were playing pooh sticks!

The ponies playing pooh sticks!


When we started heading back home Lora took some more photos and me and Mickey starred in one!

The wind was blowing the hair in our faces!



I also went to the Stamford Home-Ed group today. I met a new friend called Lucy and we have a lot in common! She plays Minecraft and Pokemon and she dyes her hair as well! I think we'll get to be really good friends. We made some Mosaic tile coasters together! We'll have to finish them in a couple of weeks because we didn't have time to grout them, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment