Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Finishing my coaster!



Grouting is messy!


Last time I went to my home ed group in Stamford I made mosaic coasters with my new friend Lucy.

I put my initial "K" on my coaster

Today I had to grout my coaster. It was rather messy but it was a nice effect! Mom made a coaster too and she has already put her coaster to good use!


In other news, yesterday's Grade 3 Piano Exam went very well. I am confident I will at least get a Merit, but I am hoping for a Distinction! The exam was in Stamford, so me and Mom made a day of it and had a lovely meal in a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment