Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Birthday and a Party!

 

 

On the 18th, I finally got to call myself 12! I was going to go and see The Nutcracker for my birthday, but I didn't really want to see it, so instead I went to Milton Keynes for Dinner and Christmas Shopping with my mom and dad! When we got there, we went for a delicious meal at the Coal. I had a full meat dinner that consisted of chicken, pork and beef! It was absolutely to die for! Unfortunately, when I'd finished I was way too full for a desert.



After we had stuffed ourselves with meat, we went shopping. The Christmas lights were lovely and the shops were full of Christmas shoppers! We didn't really buy much, but it was still a nice day out. I felt like my feet were going to drop off by the time we'd finished!

Now, time for the most exciting part! Unwrapping my presents took longer than I thought it would because I had so many! I got a lovely bag from Eileen and some very sweet smelling bath bombs and nail paints from Stephen and Ian. I also got some more Warrior Cats books and a little Minecraft figure from mom and dad. I also got TABINOF! (The Amazing Book is not on Fire!)



However, the best thing I got was a massive chunk of ham! It was amazing!



Now for the second part of this blog post: my Pre-Christmas Party! Liv-Astrid and her brothers, Tilly, Lavinia,William and George came. We did loads of fun things like going to the park and playing Mario Kart against each other!




Mom prepared us a delicious buffet with chicken skewers, pizza, other little bits and bobs and even some salad! It was really late when everyone left, so I'm clearly a good party host.

There's not much time to relax now though, it's Christmas in 2 days! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment