Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Knebworth Christmas Party!

It's Snowing!
Just like last year, it was snowing in Knebworth! Only it wasn't real snow, it was a fake foamy snow. It was still really fun to play in! Today was the Knebworth Christmas Party. There was quite a bit of painting to do and lots of crafts, but the most delicious part of the party was decorating cupcakes!

Mmmmm!

There were also some cups of warm, melted chocolate that you could make your very own chocolate button with. All you had to do was get a spoonful  of the chocolate and make a little circle on a sheet of greaseproof paper paper and sprinkle anything you wanted on it! I sprinkled blue and white snowflake sugar decorations and some shiny silver balls! Once you'd finished decorating, you just had to wait for it to set then you could pick it up!
You could also stick 3 scrummy marshmallows on a skewer, dunk them into the warm chocolate and roll them in sugary sweets. And then you just eat!



The most eventful thing of the party was the Bucking Reindeer! I had a go on it, but I made sure the operator of it knew I wanted it to go slow! It was like it was in slow motion! Maybe next time I'll go a little faster.



There was also a stall that had a competition to see if you could throw two little balls into a bucket, and if you did, you won a prize. I only managed to do it once, and I won a lovely, little grey bear!

Next, it was time for some competitions! There was a competition to see if you could guess how many sweets were in a box (which I completely failed at!), and also a thing that was kind of a raffle. We all had to line up and when it was our turn, we could pick a lollipop from a massive tray of them. If the lollipop you picked had a short stick, you won a snowman toy (I didn't win that one, either)! There was also a series of dancing competitions. Me, Tilly and Lavinia had some awesome moves!


We even did a pyramid with 2 other people! The judge clearly didn't notice us, as we didn't even get one prize.



Even if I didn't win a prize, I still had a great day! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment