Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 20 January 2016

A very late Christmas and a happy New Year!

Home made Christmas Cards

This post is very, very late! I've just been so busy with all of my new Christmas presents. I got an awesome horse model, a Horse Care book, a lovely necklace that has a foal on it, hundreds of bath things and a lot, lot more. By far my most snuggly present was some slippers with huskies on them! Thanks, Stephen!

Me with my Horse-Care Book and Fluffy Slippers



Mom and Dad cooked a delicious Christmas dinner. Juicy turkey and ham, lovely, tasty gravy, veg, yorkshire puddings and some stuffing! I've never really been that struck on the stuffing, it was still a delicious meal, though! I was so full afterwards. Thankfully there was some turkey left-over for me to have for supper.

Just like every Christmas, we sorted through the heap of presents while watching some Christmas TV. It was great!



It wasn't just Christmas for us, it was Christmas for the pets as well! I got the hamsters and the guinea pigs some delicious treats. The hamsters even had their own stocking with chocolate buttons, milk buttons and crunchy fruit flavoured treats! They went crazy for them! The guinea pigs weren't left out either, because they got a massive straw house that has loads of carrot pieces on the roof. I hear them pulling it to shreds at night!

Noisy Noah!
Once all the Christmas excitement had calmed down, it was time for New Year! There wasn't much to do except to watch the fireworks on the TV and eat some delicious, creamy chocolates! Lovely!

I wonder what'll happen now it's 2016?






No comments:

Post a Comment