Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 20 December 2014

A birthday and 2 christmas parties!


I had my birthday on Thursday, and it was awesome! I couldn't open my presents straight away because I had promised to wait for dad to get back from work. I was kept busy though because I went to a Christmas party in Gamlingay! Tilly and Lavinia were there as well.
We did cool things like Pin The Nose On The Reindeer and make reindeer food (which was actually a mixture of hamster food and glitter!) Me and Tilly organized some games like Musical Snowmen (musical statues) and Hospital. In Hospital, there are two people who try to tag everybody else. If you get tagged by one of the taggers, you have to lie down on the ground and wait for someone to drag you into the safety area where you can get up! It's a fun game but it's a bit painful when you get dragged away, though!


Hospital!!



I also got a Wreck This Journal and an awesome Loom Band kit from Tilly and Lavinia for my birthday! Thanks!


When I got home, I had to wait a little bit, until dad got home, to see my awesome Flake Birthday cake and open my presents! I got lots of stuff! I got a great book about the Warrior Cats!  I got How To Train Your Dragons 2 on DVD, a little talking bird that repeats everything you say, a little model lion family, some chocolates, bath bombs, perfume and a diary from Jaime and, most importantly, another hamster! That makes three now!
I have wanted this book for ages!



My new Hammie's name is Holly, and she's a beautiful, longhaired female Syrian hamster. She's cream-banded and she's got one red eye and one black eye! She's only a little baby, so she's really friendly and tame. Holly loves her wheel. She spends every minute of her day on her wheel, running around like mad! Even though she makes a lot of noise, I still love her.


The second Christmas Party:

My second Christmas party was the best party I've ever been to! They even had a snow storm at the entrance! They had a Bucking Reindeer, Anna and Elsa from Frozen, games, prizes, pottery, free sweets, music, EVERYTHING! I came home with quite a bit!

I painted a little ceramic bear, I filled up a giant jar with sweets and I won two prizes. Actually,I only won one of the prizes because Tilly gave me the other one, since she had two the same! She's an excellent friend! I also decorated 3 cupcakes. One was really pretty and the other two were just made for tasty-ness!

The bucking reindeer was awesome, but two tries made my legs kill!  First, the reindeer goes slow and it looks nice and calm... but it isn't! It's so slippery, and whenever it moves you slide about. Then on the next difficulty, you have to cling on for dear life! Hardly anyone makes it past that level, and I slipped off the reindeer and hit the ground with a thud! Tilly had quite a few goes, and I think she beat my high score.

We had a great time at the Party




 I even took a selfie of me and Santa but it was a bit blurry!


Anyway, those parties were AWESOME!

Tomorrow I've got a pretty tiring day too, we're going to Newcastle!

No comments:

Post a Comment