Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 29 June 2014

Theatre Show!

Saturday was my Wildcats Live Theatre Show! I was so nervous and excited at the same time! I was there for 8 hours rehearsing and performing in front of 400+ people!! When I first arrived at the Theatre called Cresset, I rehearsed all of my songs, then when all of the kids performed them, then we did the dress rehearsal! We also had snacks and drinks in between.
Then the real stress began! All of the kids (there were loads of them!) had to quickly slip their outfits on then run down the stairs, through a corridor, down some more stairs, ran through another corridor then up on to the stage! And we did that loads of times! No wonder I was shattered  and my legs were killing afterwards!
I sung 4 songs and did 2 dances in total, but I did a lot of rehearsing!


There were loads of kids, about 10+ different place groups who had 3 different age groups in each one!


Either way, I had a great time, and after a luxurious foot bath my feet stopped aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment