Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 15 June 2014

How To Train Your Dragon 2!

Today, I went to the cinema with my dad to see How To Train Your Dragon 2! HTTYD 2 came out early on Fathers Day, so I got to see it early! This is the BEST MOVIE EVER! It's better than the first one! That means it's ultra epic! The storyline is so awesome, Hiccup meets his mother who's a dragon tamer and they have to fight the badguy (I can't remember his name...) with their dragons! I want to go back to the cinema and see the movie again it's so good!! I can't wait until the DVD comes out then I can watch it whenever I want to! HTTYD 1 was a really good movie, I didn't think that DreamWorks could make a number 2!
Now, I just have to wait until How To Train Your Dragon 3 comes out! Can't wait for that!

Oh, and I made a Father's Day card at Brownies and a key-chain for dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment