Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 27 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas! Bit late, I know. I've been super busy with all my pressies from my birthday on the 18th of December (week before Christmas!) and all my Christmas ones! I got a bunch of Lego! Minecraft  trinkets, including a pick-axe and sword, a red-stone block, a diamond pendant, two soft toy puppies and chocolates with a little stuffed penguin!! My dad got Nerf Darts! My mom got a lovely notice board with wine on it! For my birthday I got the Best Gift Ever! I got Pokémon X on the 3DS!!! I've nearly completed the game already!

But, one of the best gifts ever was spending time with Mom, Dad and Maisie!


I was so excited when I unwrapped Pokémon X!!!! Can you tell?
Me in my new Onesie!

 
Look at all my Birthday pressies!!
My yummy chocolate Birthday Cake!
Birthday Meal. I had a 10ounce Gammon Steak!! And a cuddle from Mom!
Christmas lunch at Nando's with my brother. He doesn't like having his photo taken!






2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Lavinia. I've just read this post about Christmas and your 10th birthday. It was really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to meet you all again!

    ReplyDelete