Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 3 January 2014

Journey To A Different Dimension

The other night, (when I was supposed to be asleep) I finished off the book, Journey To A Different Dimension by Demian and Stan Schatt. When three kids get teleported into the world of Minecraft, they have to find a way to survive when other players try to steal their stuff and kill them. When it comes night, the monsters come out and try to kill the three kids, Tiffany, Paul and Ryan. Even worse, the game is on Hardcore mode, which means when you die, you cannot respawn - come back to life.
This book was excellent, but one thing that I did not enjoy was that it was an old book, I discovered this because the version of Minecraft they were playing was obviously very old.
Overall, I would give this book a 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. It was quite a short book, it only took me 3 nights. (I was supposed to be sleeping...) It was 131 pages long. That's quite short for me.

If I was to be a character in this story, I would be Tiffany. She is the only girl and she's also the only person with a  Bow and Arrow. I'd like to be her because I'm bad at fighting with a sword in the game. Tiffany doesn't know much about Minecraft, but she has a beginner's guide to the game.

My favourite part in this book was when they planned a trap for the horrible robbers that tried to steal their items. Tiffany was important here, as she had to shoot the button next to the TNT with a Bow and Arrow. This was my favourite part because their was so much action in it.

Here's a link to buy the book on Amazon: Journey To A Different Dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment