Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 23 December 2013

Pokemon VS Minecraft

Sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile... I've been obsessed with Pokémon! Pokémon is an amazing game for the DS/3DS where you start with one Pokémon, (I prefer Fennekin) and start training it on other Pokémon by attacking them. You can also catch other Pokémon and start training them as well! There is also Pixelmon, a Minecraft mod that adds in Pokémon!
Minecraft VS Pokémon, I actually prefer Pokémon now... Wow.

I was searching Amazon and found these! A set of eight Pokémon toys, the Eevee family. It includes these Pokémon. Here are their names in the right order...  Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon and Vaporeon!

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean you have gone off Minecraft then? Or is there room in your heart for both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always room for Minecraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have your Pokemon characters arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete