Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 16 December 2013

Busy Bees and Christmas Catch-Ups!

What a busy weekend! Last Friday, mam, dad and I travelled three hours to Newcastle to see family! We were driving in the pitch black darkness and out of no where, a line of cars came at us in their lane. We were so scared when a car came bombing at us in the wrong lane!!! Thankfully, he moved over before we hit him. After a three hour journey, we stayed at the Premier Inn.
Finding the Metro Centre was a nightmare, as all of the new roads were so difficult to follow; they kept on bending the wrong way and were ending too soon.

It's only two days until my birthday, nine days until Christmas and four days until Jaime comes! I don't know how I'll handle all of the excitement!!!

On my birthday, I'll be going to the cinema with dad to see Frozen, the new movie! When I turn a year older, I'll be Double Digits - ten years old!

There was a hint of rivalry in my neighbourhood; mam was in competition with the other neighbours about the Christmas lights! The sales-centre agent said our house was the best! Here's a pic of our amazing lights :

 
I also made a delicious Ginger Bread House! Take a look :
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment