Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 23 November 2013

Council Meeting and Christmas Lights!

The other day I went to a Council Meeting about Elective Home Education! Bedford has re-written their terrible Policy, but this one was worse! Lots of Home-Educators came to speak for Home Education, and we won! OK, it was a bit boring, but I sat in the extremely comfortable chair that the Mayor sat in!! I felt like a Queen!

I think this chair suits me!



After the meeting, Lara and I were taken into a room to look at all of pictures of past Mayors! The past Mayors all wore a golden chain around their necks. The links of the chain all had names of past Mayors on as well! That's History for the day!

After all that we went shopping in MK. I miss those shops. The Christmas lights are amazing. I bought three SCHLEICH figures to add to my collection and Sims2 Seasons. I have been looking for that Sims game for AGES so I was very happy!

After that we went to Nando's for a delicious chicken meal.
MK Christmas lights and a delicious lolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment